Tuesday 24 August 2010

Just landed

Phew !!!!!!! That was way too long. Well I made it in one piece.
As expected went through customs and baggage collection at Japanese superspeed efficiency and collected my SoftBank sim card. But I had to make an emergency stop at Narita's Loo. (Sheepish grin)
Right now I'm waiting for the 1145 Narita express to leave.
Though I have to say I'm not too impressed with the airport, it appears to be something built from the 1970's. But the NEX is spacious comfy and cool.
I am in all effects supershattered. Need a shower and shave before I can look and feel human.

3 comments:

  1. hope you have a nice holiday and like japan more:)

    thank you so much Shof-sama~~i really love these shirt*^^*
    oyasumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picturs look wicked. where you at now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. still in Tokyo - i will be going to Hokkaido tommoroe

    ReplyDelete