Saturday 21 August 2010

How far is Tokyo ?

how far is it from London to Tokyo ? about 11 hours 25 minutes according to my ticket.
But how far is it when your sat between a sweaty fat dude and a wrinkly old lady, pretty darn long don't you think ?

Well as usual I have my trusted iPod with 10 days worth of music, but then there's always the more effective method of overdosing on NightNurse and sleeping the whole way, which come to think of it might not be  bad idea as I land 9 am Japan time.

I was going to do a couple of things today but as I had a f**cked up  migraine today, which  practically left me comatose for most of the day - what a way to start your holiday. So having just got out of bed I'm gonna clean up and see what London has to offer on a Saturday night, not much probably as im practically broke again, after paying all my credit card bills....

No comments:

Post a Comment