Sunday 12 September 2010

Ohayo Rondon !!!! My 3 weeks are up !!!!




So my journey comes to an end. I decided to chill out in tokyo for the last few days - dont get up to much but went to Ageha on Friday night its a big club and it was loads of fun. Though i didnt like the fact the main arena was for Jazz music every one was practically sleeping !!!
But the other rooms were ok - a bit of House/RnB/HipHop and some Cheese haha (no pictures though)

Saturday ended up in Tokyo disneyland dont ask me how or why but i thought what the heck.

dont ask me who that guy is



Sunday is packing day - so sorted my gear out and headed off to Tsurutontan for some Sukiyaki Udon for lunch.

some suki-yaki wagyu beef udon
The meal was fabulous  - but i didnt finish the food - onaka ippai !!!

1 comment:

  1. おつかれさま でした:D
    escape to here again sooooon!haha

    ReplyDelete